APPLY FOR SENATOR OBA SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME

We are glad to welcome you to the second phase of Senator Bassey Albert undergraduate scholarship scheme.
In line with his desire to empower Youths of Akwa Ibom State educationally, Senator Albert has expanded the scope of the scheme to give more opportunities and encourage academic excellence.
Applications are welcomed from eligible Akwa Ibom indigenes studying in recognized public institutions

Follow the link below to apply

Scholarship Application

Note: Applications closes on the 7th of April 2019

April 3, 2019

IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR STUDENTS APPLYING FOR SENATOR BASSEY ALBERT UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
As a result of various enquiries and information received during the course of the application, kindly note the following:
1. On the issue of voters card, those who are below 18 or will be 18 years of age by December 2019 can apply for the scholarship from Thursday, 4th of April, 2019 using their birth certificate (Affidavits will not be accepted) while those who have only temporary voters card(TVC) can apply using the Vin number on the card.
2. Part time students who meet all other eligibility requirements can also apply.
3. Applicants are advised to adhere strictly to instructions on the application portal or risk disqualification
**Application portal closes 7th of April, 2019.
For further enquiries and clarifications contact the support team via email (requests@senatoroba.org)  or call 08037417982/08054781839.

140 Comments

1. April 1, 2019 at 12:59 am

This is a good one sir and this will go along way to alleviate the burdens of many of where to sought for fund to pay their fees and project work.

2. Umoh, Eno obong Samuel-Reply
    April 1, 2019 at 3:12 am

He is a saviour to our generation

3. April 1, 2019 at 3:22 am

Greeting to you sir, my senator Obong Bassey Albert
    Thank you for building on Education, this development bring us joy and your effective representation.
    Bravo Hon. Bassey
    I wish to participate in the scholarship scheme, to fulfill my academic desires to be a lawyer, I have registered for 2019 Matriculation Exams.

Thank you and God Bless.

April 3, 2019 at 2:52 pm

Dear Udeme, all eligible candidates are encouraged to apply

• Stanley Essien-Reply
        April 4, 2019 at 6:44 pm

God Almighty will reward you more and more in Jesus name amen. I am Stanley Essien by name, I am an Akwa ibomit, I am from Onna LG. Sir I am a final year student in National Diploma in business Administration. Sir I am have some challenges over paying my school fees and project fees. My leader please I am deeply in need of your support. Thank you so much

• Hanson Nelson Richard-Reply
        April 9, 2019 at 10:34 am

I am really grateful for this opportunity, you have given to all Akwa Ibom students. Ipray the Almighty God will richly reward you.

4. Emmanuel Bassey Edet-Reply
    April 1, 2019 at 3:37 am

This is a good development, am interested and may God bless our senator.

5. Promise-Reply
    April 1, 2019 at 4:59 am

please there’s a technical issue with the site. it’s not loading

April 3, 2019 at 1:57 pm

Dear Promise,
      We already have more than 250 applications. Kindly take a screenshot of the page that is not loading and send to requests@senatoroba.org

6. Major, Abasifreke Sunday-Reply
    April 1, 2019 at 5:14 am

OBA is a good man….

7. April 1, 2019 at 6:01 am

Good morning my leader, sir please why is the scholarship not extended to students in private school.

April 3, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Dear Mfreke, this scholarship scope only covers recognized public institutions for now.

• Moses Usoh-Reply
      April 6, 2019 at 5:38 pm

The people’s Senator Congratulations on your reelection into the the 9th Senate. I am happy that you have always made the welfare and education of the less privileged a priority. I wish you remain our Senator as long as this continues.
      God bless you OBA

8. Charles Felix otu-Reply
    April 1, 2019 at 6:19 am

Thank you senator OBA for this scholarship scheme, I applied for this scholarship after filling in the required details, unfortunately it did not submit

April 3, 2019 at 2:56 pm

Dear Charles, we have over 250 applications and counting, if you have put in all the required fields correctly then you should be able to submit your application. Send a screenshot of your issue to requests@senatoroba.org to assist further

9. Mfon-obong Okon-Reply
    April 1, 2019 at 6:20 am

I congratulate the Distinguish Senator for a job well done…. The criteria for this scholarship exempts the final year student…. Pls what should we do?

April 3, 2019 at 2:58 pm

Dear Mfon, Final year students are exempt because this scholarship will take effect in the 2019/2020 session. Final year students will be graduates by then.

• utibe frank-Reply
        April 5, 2019 at 8:23 am

How about candidates who don’t have neither tvc nor PVC and are above 18

10. Moses edet okon-Reply
    April 1, 2019 at 7:10 am

My hod contact and my i.d is correct but they said is incorrect I can’t summit it pks help

April 3, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Dear Moses, we have over 250 applications in and counting. Check that the number you supplied is 11 digits. If you are still experiencing issues send a screenshot to requests@senatoroba.org for further assistance

11. Tommy Immanuel Nse-Reply
    April 1, 2019 at 7:23 am

I have tried to apply for this scholarship but I can’t submit the form because I have no voters card. Not every body has voters card, something should be done to enable someone like me to apply if at all this scholarship is meant to help every indigene of this state

April 3, 2019 at 3:03 pm

Dear Tommy, eligible applicants are required to have a PVC or TVC. Otherwise you should be below or will be 18 by December, 2019 then your application will be received and considered from 4th of April, 2019 using your birth certificate.

12. Ubon, Emmanuel Edem-Reply
    April 1, 2019 at 9:31 am

Am Ubon, Emmanuel Edem. From ward 11 in Ibiono Ibom LGA. How can i apply?

April 3, 2019 at 3:05 pm

Dear Ubon, you are right where the information and link to the Application portal is. If you qualify to apply, you are encouraged to do so.

13. April 1, 2019 at 9:56 am

THIS IS QUITE COMMENDABLE SIR AND WE APPRECIATE YOU FOR YOUR GOOD WILL TO YOUR PEOPLE. BUT PLS SIR, WHY IS POST GRADUATE STUDENTS NOT ALSO CONSIDERED FOR SCHOLARSHIP? 08085944125

April 3, 2019 at 3:06 pm

Dear Idopise, the scope of this scholarship is undergraduates. Kindly follow the Distinguished Senators’ website and social media platform for any future plans for graduates/post graduates.

14. Iboro johnson-Reply
    April 1, 2019 at 1:45 pm

My honorable senator thank you for this scheme. Please request for a masters for masters program too, I Hv my bsc in marine engineering n I really want to go for master … senator please also look in this direction too. Thank you so much.

April 3, 2019 at 3:07 pm

Dear Iboro, the scope of this scholarship is undergraduates. Kindly follow the Distinguished Senators’ website and social media platform for any future plans for graduates/post graduates

15. Peace Bassey-Reply
    April 1, 2019 at 7:24 pm

I wish to apply for support to enter into school of midwifery

April 3, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Dear Peace, this scholarship scheme is for undergraduates, that is those who are currently in institutions of higher learning in Nigeria. Kindly follow this website and the social media platforms for future initiatives you could be a beneficiary of.

16. April 1, 2019 at 8:02 pm

Please i want to find out if it’s not possible for jambite to apply, thanks

April 3, 2019 at 3:11 pm

Dear Emem, this scholarship scheme is for undergraduates, that is those who are currently in institutions of higher learning in Nigeria. Kindly follow this website and the social media platforms for future initiatives you could be a beneficiary of.

17. Christopher Gregory Okon-Reply
    April 1, 2019 at 8:53 pm

Please my senator please sir I don’t have money for school fee but am writing jamb thanks very mush sir

April 3, 2019 at 3:12 pm

Dear Christopher, this scholarship scheme is for undergraduates, that is those who are currently in institutions of higher learning in Nigeria. Kindly follow this website and the social media platforms for future initiatives you could be a beneficiary of

18. Albright-Reply
    April 2, 2019 at 4:01 am

After applying how will I know that the process is successful, why I’m asking is because I’ve apply but don’t know if it went well .

April 3, 2019 at 3:15 pm

Dear Albright, you should have seen a message that your application was successfully received. To avoid applying twice and risking disqualification, kindly send your name and phone number to requests@senatoroba.org for confirmation of your application

19. Edet, Christiana Aloysius-Reply
    April 2, 2019 at 4:57 am

Good development

20. Okon, Nsisong Bassey-Reply
    April 2, 2019 at 8:29 am

God bless you sir

21. April 2, 2019 at 8:40 am

study at heritage polytechnic eket.

April 3, 2019 at 3:16 pm

Dear Nsisong, Heritage Polytechnic is a private institution and as such does not fall under the scope of this scholarship scheme.

22. April 2, 2019 at 11:41 am

am a student

23. April 2, 2019 at 2:31 pm

Congratulations to you our honorable sanetor on your victory.
    First sir, my comment is actually a question please permit me to ask,
    Please sir with all due respect, I want to know if there’s any scholarship for the intended student as well as graduate yet to serve?

April 3, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Dear Rosemary, none of the above. The scholarship is for undergraduates only that is those currently in higher institutions of learning in Nigeria.

24. April 2, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Application

25. Samuel Etini Bassey-Reply
    April 2, 2019 at 4:19 pm

Sir, may good people like you be given opportunity to lead the great people of Akwa Abasi Ibom state. So many have excelled in their Political ambitions and different spheres of life yet they have not thought of giving assistance to less privilege who struggle in their pursuit through their career. As you embark on assisting the people of Akwa Abasi Ibom State may God lead you through your ambitions and may you succeed in your career.

26. Otu,Samuel Donatus-Reply
    April 2, 2019 at 5:26 pm

I thank our able senator ,OBA,for the opportunity he has given to akwa ibom students, I pray God should guide and protect you in all your endeavours, Amen.

27. April 2, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Application for the scholarship

28. Nsikan Mfon Udotung-Reply
    April 2, 2019 at 7:29 pm

Good morning Sir, please Sir don’t be offended, help(buy) me with a MINI BUS 🚌 let me drive and be playing you money so that I will able to make it with my study. Since I buried my Dad I don’t experience any income.
    I Pray God Should Touch your heart to help me.

29. Chidinma Nneka Chimechefulam-Reply
    April 2, 2019 at 8:49 pm

God bless u sir for the good work u are doing for humanity. I bless for ur life more Grace
    I just got administration from kaduna state University since early since January, till now am unable to pay. God bless u sir as u help us in Jesus Name

30. Udoneke,Ekponobong Udeme-Reply
    April 2, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Congratulations my leader

31. Daniel nsima Ekpo-Reply
    April 2, 2019 at 10:40 pm

Thank you senator for making us we Akwa ibom youth who we are today through this platform, am glad sir God bless you sir.

32. Kingsley Solomon-Reply
    April 3, 2019 at 7:06 am

I would like to apply for the scholarship scheme, please how and what should I do?

April 3, 2019 at 3:19 pm

Dear Kingsley, if you are eligible for this scholarship then you are right where the information/link to the application portal is. Scroll up and click on the application link to apply.

33. David Elizabeth Etimbuk-Reply
    April 3, 2019 at 7:52 am

Good

34. Ekpo,Mfonobong udo-Reply
    April 3, 2019 at 7:56 am

Pls am very interested to be part of this, God bless my senator Oba

April 3, 2019 at 3:20 pm

Dear Mfonobong, if you are eligible for this scholarship then you are right where the information/link to the application portal is. Scroll up and click on the application link to apply.

35. April 3, 2019 at 8:02 am

Am in support that senator Oba should return for a second term

36. Atakpa Sophia Effiong-Reply
    April 3, 2019 at 8:09 am

I want to apply

April 3, 2019 at 3:21 pm

Dear Sophia, if you are eligible for this scholarship then you are right where the information/link to the application portal is. Scroll up and click on the application link to apply.

• Aniebiet Aloysius Essien-Reply
      April 6, 2019 at 10:32 pm

Pls My distinguished senator may God bless you nd ur family. I can not apply Sir

37. David Attai-Reply
    April 3, 2019 at 11:40 am

I thank God this opportunity and our wonderful Senator for giving it out. God bless you

38. Edet, Esther Boniface-Reply
    April 3, 2019 at 12:16 pm

I wish to participate in the second phase of Senator Bassey Albert’s scholarship scheme

April 3, 2019 at 3:21 pm

Dear Esther, if you are eligible for this scholarship then you are right where the information/link to the application portal is. Scroll up and click on the application link to apply.

• Ubong Ettefia-Reply
        April 6, 2019 at 10:28 am

My senator am so much grateful for this opportunity to help our under graduate.please sir the graduates also need your help to start life with.

39. Sabbas Imo Kevin-Reply
    April 3, 2019 at 12:42 pm

OBA ( The Man Of Tomorrow ). 2023, You are Unstoppable. God will continue to bless You Sir.

40. Anietie Ntuks-Reply
    April 3, 2019 at 2:23 pm

More grace, His Excellency. We need more people like this in Akwa Ibom…

41. Joseph etim bassey-Reply
    April 3, 2019 at 6:29 pm

Please sir, my question goes this way, this postal code,
    Is it the postal code of my village or my local government?

April 4, 2019 at 5:23 pm

Dear Joseph,

Kindly input the postal code of the address you entered. every location has a post code.

42. April 3, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Please sir can we use our phone to apply or only cafe….because my phone is not viewing the form.

April 4, 2019 at 5:24 pm

Dear Mary,

Sure, you can apply via mobile, that is how a lot of people are applying. Due to the digital signature to be provided, kindly make sure it is a touch screen phone else you can go to a cafe.

43. April 3, 2019 at 7:44 pm

This scheme will help in the betterment of our students

44. Victoria Edem OKon-Reply
    April 3, 2019 at 10:08 pm

Good evening sir, please sir i have an issue concerning the form am not yet in school and i don’t have any hod or his number so how will i do sir cause i really need this sholarship should i sign the form and live the space of the hod??

April 4, 2019 at 5:25 pm

Dear Victoria, this scheme is for undergraduates that is those already in higher institutions of learning

45. Esther-Reply
    April 3, 2019 at 10:22 pm

Distinguish senator sir, I have filled in my information but the issue is from my PVC number the keep telling me incorrect

April 4, 2019 at 5:26 pm

Dear Esther,

Your PVC no is also known as VIN. It is the alpha numeric long numbers on your card, the system checks for the correct number of characters of the PVC number entered and accepts it. We already have more than 300 applications and counting so double check you are supplying the right one on your application.

46. samuel-Reply
    April 3, 2019 at 11:50 pm

the link is no longer opening
    I can’t access the link anymore

April 4, 2019 at 5:28 pm

Dear Samuel,

You may be experiencing network issues because applications are coming in by the minute. The application portal is open

47. Possible-Reply
    April 4, 2019 at 12:06 am

Good morning distinguish senator (Abasi Anie Inwek).. You have done tremendously well in ur years… My prayer is may God always grant u quick answers to ur wishes and prayers In Jesus name Amen 🙏…
    Please I want to know about the present 100level students with good jamb score if they can apply?? Thank u!!!

48. Edidiong Ekpat-Reply
    April 4, 2019 at 5:31 am

Thumb Up To You Sir.
    God bless you sir for this benevolence gesture given to Akwa Ibom Students Worldwide.

49. Chris BASSEY-Reply
    April 4, 2019 at 6:04 am

the one whom God had chosen to help the poor will continue to do his good work.

50. Udoneke Ekponobong-Reply
    April 4, 2019 at 6:48 am

Since one, but up till am not gotten a text from you people

April 4, 2019 at 5:30 pm

Dear Udoneke,

If you have successfully completed your application, it has to be screened and verified, after which you will receive further update via SMS/email.

51. Nsidibe okon-Reply
    April 4, 2019 at 8:21 am

This is a good one sir… Pls does without voters card and above the age of 18 cannot apply?

April 4, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Dear Nsidibe,

One of the eligibility criteria for this scholarship is the PVC/TVC for those above 18

52. Esther Brendan-Reply
    April 4, 2019 at 9:00 am

Good morning
    I’m unable to submit my form

It’s showing me incorrect PVC ID NO.
    But the informations are correct
    What do I do

April 4, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Dear Esther,

53. Isaac Eyo-Reply
    April 4, 2019 at 9:03 am

Thanks to my amiable senator OBA 2023 for sure

54. Ibanga bassey-Reply
    April 4, 2019 at 9:07 am

Please, the application should be extended by one week, because people in the village are not aware of it, like me, I want to announce it in Church this Sunday coming for our poor but brilliant student. Thanks

April 4, 2019 at 5:35 pm

Dear Ibanga, your feedback is noted and if there is an extension, further update will be given. Kindly note that the application has been publicized for the last 2 weeks. It is important to follow the Distinguished senators website and social media platforms in order to get information immediately

55. udofia Idorenyin Emmanuel-Reply
    April 4, 2019 at 1:31 pm

please sir,
    I have been trying to apply but I have not been able to apply .. please sir what can I do?

April 4, 2019 at 5:37 pm

Dear Udofia, We have applications coming in by the minute, make sure you have internet access or someone to assist you in doing so. The application portal link is above.

56. Eno-obong John-Reply
    April 4, 2019 at 2:56 pm

How about those who are above 18years and are undergraduates?

April 4, 2019 at 5:45 pm

Dear Eno-obong, the schemes age benchmark is 25 not 18 so go ahead and apply.

57. Josy marsh-Reply
    April 4, 2019 at 3:06 pm

Thank you so much sir for this enabling platform for Akwa Ibom state students God bless you sir,but sir is the PVC such an important criteria that would bar any body from completing the process? I believe sir that something should be done to help in that respect sir some persons are of age but do not have their voters card therefore they cannot apply. With all due respect sir I believe this is for the betterment of Akwa Ibom state and such restrictions should be adressed. Thank you Godless you and continue to guide you.

April 4, 2019 at 5:46 pm

Dear Josy, your feedback is noted and if we have any update in that regards it will be made known.

58. Asuquo,Saviour-Reply
    April 4, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Sir please how about those with national ID card i.e in place of voters card

April 4, 2019 at 5:55 pm

Dear Asuquo, You can only use the PVC/TVC. If you were born in year 2000 onwards then, you can use your birth certificate in place of PVC.

59. Moses Effiong-Reply
    April 4, 2019 at 8:01 pm

I tried summiting my application but it says my PVC is incorrect meanwhile I write the correct PVC vin. Pls what should I do

April 5, 2019 at 12:35 am

Dear Moses,

Your PVC no is also known as VIN. It is the alpha numeric long numbers on your card, the system checks for the correct number of characters of the PVC number entered and accepts it. We have already received numerous applications and counting so double check you are supplying the right one on your application.

60. April 4, 2019 at 10:07 pm

My dear senator I really appreciate your good works. thank you for giving the less privilege a chance. God bless you, Amen.

61. Eno Edet Timothy-Reply
    April 5, 2019 at 6:26 am

Good morning to you Sir, please I have registered and it has been confirmed successful. How do I follow up to ensure I don’t miss out on any information concerning the exam date or any vital information I may need to know?

April 5, 2019 at 4:34 pm

Dear Eno,
      Kindly follow this website and the social media platforms. Also, you will receive an email/sms in due course.

62. Emmanuel Thomas-Reply
    April 5, 2019 at 7:20 am

Good morning distinguished Senator, I wish to use this medium to show my deep sense of happiness (even as a non-beneficiary) to your unique measures of impacting on the life of the youths in our senatorial district and in the state at large. Yahweh bless you real good.
    But, I will like you also to think about those who would love to further their studies or perhaps give an automatic higher scholarship to the beneficiaries that/would graduate with first class honours in their respective discipline. Thanks for being a capacity Senator.

63. April 5, 2019 at 7:39 am

How will i know have successful for the registration because there is evidence?

April 5, 2019 at 4:36 pm

Dear Abasieyene, there is a successful submission message after every application. Those screened and verified will received will receive emails/sms in due course

64. Aniefiok David-Reply
    April 5, 2019 at 8:41 am

Thank u sir for the kind gesture.

65. Isonguyo udo-Reply
    April 5, 2019 at 10:57 am

My distinguished Senator what’s the fate of the over 25yrs old undergraduates? I think these set are disenfranchised.

April 5, 2019 at 4:37 pm

Dear Isonguyo, thank you for your feedback but the benchmark for the scheme is 25 years of age. If this changes, further updates will be made known.

66. Marvelous nnah-Reply
    April 5, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Thank you so much sir i appreciate your good work keep on sir

67. Sifon-Reply
    April 5, 2019 at 4:28 pm

Thank you very much sir, this will encourage student and give them hope.

68. Mfoniso Ndon-Reply
    April 5, 2019 at 8:41 pm

My distinguished Senator, may God bless for your generous support towards the development of your people

69. James, Saviour Udofia-Reply
    April 6, 2019 at 4:41 am

Great initiative again sir, I’m a beneficiary of the first scholarship scheme… And I must say, it’s been a blessing. Thank you Senator OBA

70. Emem Bassey-Reply
    April 6, 2019 at 12:05 pm

Good day sir, please sir i wish to apply now but I don’t have my HOD’s number I just receive the information few hours ago, please wat do I do thanks.

71. Bassey Nsentip-Reply
    April 6, 2019 at 1:39 pm

I have submitted my application and it says successful but I haven’t received any email, please what’s wrong

72. Otobong Macauley Sam-Reply
    April 6, 2019 at 4:18 pm

I want to say, thank you for doing this. Generations shall live to remember you for your support. God bless you.

73. April 6, 2019 at 8:35 pm

Good evening sir, God almighty will continue to bless you for your service to our people,just has you have bless us my God will continue to bless you, am a final year student of guidance and counseling in faculty of education, pls sir am in need of your help I have not paid 2(two) years school fees and money for my project, pls sir even if his work,sir I will be grateful so I can end money for my bill, thanks sir God bless you.

74. Idara-Reply
    April 6, 2019 at 11:48 pm

Please I want to apply for the scholarship but I don’t know how to…..is it closed yet?? Because today is 7th it supposed to closed on 7th

75. EKPENYONG, EKPENYONG-Reply
    April 7, 2019 at 12:06 am

Please my leader include final year because they also need the money for their project and clearance.Thanks and God bless you for having the interest of humanity at heart.

76. Ememobong Godfrey Eyo-Reply
    April 7, 2019 at 12:56 am

Does this mean that, those in final year are not eligible to apply?

77. Brown Daniel Ema-Reply
    April 7, 2019 at 3:13 am

our distinguish senator Albert Bassey Oba I am greatly in need of your support, I am almost dropping out because of school fee problem Pls assist me God bless you more. I am students of university of uyo, and I held from Ikot Akpan Oku here in Uyo LGA Akwa IBOM State. A/C NO: 2117365931 A/C NAME Zenith A/C NAME: Brown Daniel Ema. 08093294061

78. Akanenying-Reply
    April 7, 2019 at 7:30 am

please, has the application closed already, just got the information today, and i have been trying to access and its displaying knack. would love to get a feedback, thank you very much.

79. April 7, 2019 at 7:49 am

plis have tried to register, since 3 up till now,they are showing wrong PVC,what do I do now,cause no time.

80. April 7, 2019 at 7:55 am

plis which one is ID number on my voters card

81. Kingsley Mfon Henry-Reply
    April 7, 2019 at 11:21 am

Thank you sir for this wonderful platform, it is indeed wonderful. I wanted to ask since final year students are excluded from this, if there is any package to aid us in the completion of our project which requires materials,samples etc which can be gotten through funds. I think we will be glad if something similar can be done for us. Thank you very much sir.

82. Dati-Abasi Uwem Edet-Reply
    April 7, 2019 at 5:26 pm

Please my Year of study is i but mistakenly put in 5

83. Dati-Abasi Uwem Edet-Reply
    April 7, 2019 at 5:27 pm

Please my Year of study is 1 but mistakenly put in 5

84. Ono Etebong-Reply
    April 7, 2019 at 6:29 pm

Thank you very much sir but please I can’t find the link

85. April 7, 2019 at 7:35 pm

My distinguished senator,I just heard of this information right now,I hope I am not late

86. Godwin Duff-Reply
    April 7, 2019 at 8:24 pm

Thank you distinguished Senator. We are really proud having you as Our Own. God bless you

87. Promise Raymond-Reply
    April 7, 2019 at 11:28 pm

Good morning sir, how are you doing? i can uplod my certificate of origin, please what should i do. a feedback would be appreciated,thank you.

88. Idungafa saviour Amos-Reply
    April 8, 2019 at 10:38 am

God bless you Sir

89. Comfort Moses-Reply
    April 9, 2019 at 5:58 am

Thank you sir, I have been able to fill the form . Thank you.

90. Gertrude-Reply
    April 9, 2019 at 10:44 pm

The notice for the application is short, please can it be extended to accommodate more applicants?

91. Etok, Utibeabasi David-Reply
    April 13, 2019 at 11:43 am

Please sir, I heard that messages have been sent across to successful candidates for examination but I have not received mine… Please how genuine is the information or should keep on waiting? Please reply, thanks…

92. April 13, 2019 at 4:40 pm

Thank you for sharing.

93. April 15, 2019 at 2:17 am

thanks slot senator I was really wondering how am going to pay my fees next semesters, this Is indeed a glorious and miraculous insight thanks slot sir God bless u

94. Ubong Archibong-Reply
    April 15, 2019 at 10:56 am

Its indeed a good one sir. Really appreciate the kind gesture.

95. Robert Success-Reply
    May 7, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Please Senator I was sent a text message about my being eligible for the exams but still now no message on my email to download my examination slip.

96. Robert Success-Reply
    May 7, 2019 at 11:01 pm

Well the exam is very close but I’m not giving up. I’ll come to the venue with prove of the text message may be it can be sorted out there because I haven’t received any message on my email

97. Ann pius-Reply
    May 12, 2019 at 3:39 pm

wow
    never knew the was a transparent scholarship scheme like this ongoing…..
    please sir,when is the 3rd phase coming up ….am interested