By God’s grace, I will be commissioning some of the projects that I initiated for execution in my constituency from Tuesday, 17/04/2018 to Thursday, 19/04/2018.
These projects, which span all over the Nine(9) LGAs that make up my senatorial district, include :
(1) Road construction/flood control in Ibesikpo Asutan, Nsit Ubium and Ibiono Ibom LGAs.
(2) Mini water scheme in each of the Nine(9) LGAs.
(3) Open Market stalls/Toilet and Sanitary facilities in (Mbioto1) Etinan, (Mbiaobong Etoi) Uyo, and (Ikot Ambang) Ibiono Ibom LGAs.
(4) Provision of a 500 KVA Transformer/Improvement of electricity in Mbiaobong Ikot Udo Owot, Uyo LGA.
(5) Provision of Recreational facilities, including Swimming Pool/Water/Bar at the Uyo club, Uyo LGA.
I am assuring you that those other projects:
(6) Provision of fish processing plants in Itu and Uruan LGAs,
(7)Provision of sports/recreational facilities in Ifa, Uyo LGA, etc., which are still ongoing and may not be ready for commissioning before this briefing, will be completed according to their specifications and on time.
I am greatful to the various Ministries, Departments and Agencies, including the Cross River Basin Development Authority, Border Community Development Agency, etc, through which the various projects were executed.
May I also use this medium to invite you to the 3-day event preceding my constituency briefing /empowerment program scheduled for Friday, 20/04/2018 at the Uyo township Stadium by 10am.
You are all welcome.